sábado, 9 de mayo de 2020

My favorite piece of technology

My favortie piece of technology are the microcontrollers, It are a little computers that we can program with a computer language and use It to make robots, automate some process, make drone, a RC airplane, and even a device to have free internet. Well, the first time that I knew of existence of this device was in octave grade in school, when for my birthday my older brother gave me a Parallax microcontroler that use the visual basic language, so I was 13 years old when i got it and the first thing I did was a robot that could follow lines. Actually I'm work in a automatic irrigation system that I will be able to control through cellphone.

I used to work with Arduino microcontroller when I have any idea or have time, for example now I'm working with the irrigation system but I can't finish because i don't have time for work in It.

Well I like this technology because allow me capture my imagination in the things that I want,
and every time I use It, I learn a new thing about computers and its lenguage. I think my life without this technology would be destructive, because before I knew It I used to make smoke bomb, gunpoweder, potato canon, bombs, so I think my older brother gave me It to focus my creative energy in something more useful.


1 comentario: