lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

Evaluation of experience and some reflections of the quarentine

This quarentine I have had more good experience than bad, for example I recovered the relationship I had with my cats, because I left my home to study in Santiago (I am from Antofagasta) they were a little angry with me, they even growled at me, investigating I found that they were developing something called tiger syndrome, which is when you stop interacting with them and they get aggressive like a wild cat, now They were once again tender and loving cats. Also I started watching anime and I can say that some are quite entertaining and others have a very complex plot, but the type that I like the most is the fantasy one, especially if it is when the protagonist is sent to another world or gets caught in a video game, for example the first one I saw and it is one of my favorites is Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari or also known by its English name The Rising of The Shield Hero, another very similar is Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō.

Some bad things that have happened to me this quarantine is that one day I was drinking tea and seeing Malcolm in the middle, then I move my arm and the tea falls on the notebook, I felt fatal, my notebook turned off, luckily not I tried to turn it on again just leave it upside down and try to dry it with a towel and a hair dryer, then I waited about four days, I tried to turn it back on and ... it turned on !!! I felt super relieved, however it was not like new, the keys were sticky and some were stuck, in the end I ended up solving it by removing the key and cleaning them.


3 comentarios:

  1. Uh really fell that situation with your PC, I have passed a similar situation with Cola instead and its a little bit annoying clean all.
    It seems that the quarantine doesn´t bother you at all and thats very good, enjoy the good thing that you have now

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also happened to me I spilled liquid on my laptop and I did the same that you, works really good.
    And I'm glad you have a good relationship with your cats again

    ResponderEliminar